Get the most up-to-date, clinically relevant and evidence-based information on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis at ISO16!
ISO16 offers sessions and networking opportunities to benefit all medical disciplines and specialties involved in treating patients with and at risk for osteoporosis and fractures.
Join with leaders in the bone field for educational sessions and networking opportunities to advance your knowledge and career. Expert faculty lead the in-depth courses on all facets of osteoporosis diagnosis and patient management, exercise, nutrition, post fracture care as well as other specialty topics, including billing and coding and performance improvement.
• More than 20 CME credits are offered for healthcare professionals
• Earn the Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Certificate of Completion
• Learn from extensive case studies offering real world takeaways
• Hear the 2016 Raisz Lecture, “Historical Perspectives on the Development of Anabolic Therapy," presented by Robert Neer, M.D.
• NEW for 2016: Professional Development Workshop